Monday, September 6, 2010

Knitting Machine

I have an sk700 knitting machine since the mid 80's and just now getting back to using it. I've had to send my carriage in for repair, so while I am waiting, I am trying to relearn everything that I have forgotten, which is a whole darn lot. I can't even remember how to cast on with it.

So I am using the lace carriage, learning to cast on, and trying to relearn everything! Makes me mad, because at one time I made sweaters and sold them. I still have the patterns, but darned if I know how to do them anymore. lol.

So when I have relearned it all. I will post a few free patterns here. Or anyway that is what I am planning on doing.

May 2022 Stitch of the Month Crochet

  At My House May 2022 Stitch of the Month Crochet Raspberry Stitch   For sample crochet an even number of chains Row 1: - Sin...