Monday, February 12, 2024

Great Grandson

 My great-grandson is a sweet little guy, and I wanted to  brighten up his Christmas will something that he could keep out and hang in his room if he wanted to.

The  little tree that is made with odd and ends of felt, buttons, ribbon and trims, and other cut out Christmas fabric  I had left over from other projects and clothing.

I used buttons and cookie cutters for the ornaments, etc. The back ground material is a piece I had left over from a Christmas tablecloth, and the backing and binding is all from one piece of a cherry red fabric.

The tree trunk is from brown felt and the tree it's self is also from green felt. The planter is just some red material with trim sewn on it.  I had fun making it, and the other one that matches it, too.
 







May 2022 Stitch of the Month Crochet

  At My House May 2022 Stitch of the Month Crochet Raspberry Stitch   For sample crochet an even number of chains Row 1: - Sin...