Monday, September 9, 2024

My pumpkin mug rugs

 My pumpkin mug rugs  

   I didn't have a pattern, I just  drew a picture on a piece of paper in the shape of a pumpkin, then cut the paper into strips.  I put the paper pieces on different pumpkin and fall type fabric and cut them out, then sewed them together,  then cut a backing and liner to fit it, and started sewing the material together with the 3 pieces of material held together using different stitches on the machine, when I finished with that, I used a satin stitch and sewed around them, then added the stem.  All fabrics from JoAnn's. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sew sweet!

September 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet

  At My House September 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Soap Saver© 2021 N Banks                                   7 hook Size 1...