Sunday, May 18, 2014

Always Florence


Always Florence by Muriel Jensen

I love the characters in this book. The little boys Dylan and Sheamus who have lost their parents are so real my heart went to them. They have gone to live with their Uncle Nate, (the hero in the story) who up until his brother and sister in law were killed lived a single life and enjoyed every minute of it.
Now the three of them are learning to live together as a family when the boys meet new neighbor Bonnie Molloy, a recovering cancer patient by wrecking her art studio and the book just keeps getting better and better as you read. I gave it 5 stars.
The is a second one out called “Love Me Forever” which I won from Good Reads and will be reading it next.
I want to thank Muriel Jensen for her kindness in sending me both the first and second books in this stand along series. Great read!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18274705-always-florence?from_search=true

No comments:

Crazy coasters

Crazy coasters   I didn't use a pattern with these coasters, I purchased a templet set off Amazon, cut a backing out of material to matc...