Saturday, April 8, 2017

Review: Jellies, Jams, and Bodies

Jellies, Jams, and Bodies Jellies, Jams, and Bodies by Donna Walo Clancy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jellies, Jams and Weddings

I love the story line in this book. A young woman goes without to save money to open her own business, in this case Jellies, Jams and Weddings and selling her grandmother's Jams.

I liked the characters, the town called Wipper Will Junction. Sounds like a place you would love to live. The towns people helped "Tabby" the main character when her home was broken into.

What more could you ask for in a cozy mystery: love, suspense, bodies and even a recipe!

This is the first of a series called Jellies, Jams and Weddings and with a new editor, and a great writer, I can't wait for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily

  At My House April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily Pattern Materials Required: AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY ...