Thursday, June 22, 2017

Review: Colter's Journey

Colter's Journey Colter's Journey by William W. Johnstone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is the first in a series called Tim Colter Westerns.

It's a amazing story about a boy becoming a man when his wagon is attached by Indians and they take his sisters, girl friend and her mother and killing every one else except him. How he hides out, and manages to live.

He goes in search of them and meets a mountain man who helps him, teaching him the things he needs to know and how to stay alive.

Set in the 1800's, this well written story is fast paced, loads of action, I didn't want to put it down.

The next book is called "The Edge of Violence". I want to read it too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily

  At My House April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily Pattern Materials Required: AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY ...