Saturday, October 21, 2017

Review: Hell Hath No Fury

Hell Hath No Fury Hell Hath No Fury by Charles G. West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a new author to me and I loved it. He pulls you into the story with his descriptive writing style.

Set in the 1800 Rocky mountains an army scout "Hawk" is hired by a man looking for his younger brother and his wife. They set out fearing that Indians have killed them.

Fast paced, lively characters, old fashioned cattle thieves, murder, bar fight shot outs and more will keep you reading late into the night.

This is the first in a series called John Hawk Westerns and I am looking forward to the next one coming out in May of 2018.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Crazy coasters

Crazy coasters   I didn't use a pattern with these coasters, I purchased a templet set off Amazon, cut a backing out of material to matc...