Monday, September 9, 2024

My pumpkin mug rugs

 My pumpkin mug rugs  

   I didn't have a pattern, I just  drew a picture on a piece of paper in the shape of a pumpkin, then cut the paper into strips.  I put the paper pieces on different pumpkin and fall type fabric and cut them out, then sewed them together,  then cut a backing and liner to fit it, and started sewing the material together with the 3 pieces of material held together using different stitches on the machine, when I finished with that, I used a satin stitch and sewed around them, then added the stem.  All fabrics from JoAnn's. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sew sweet!

October 2024 Stitch of the Month Crochet

  October 2024 Stitch of the Month Crochet           Multiples of 6 + 3 3 x 6 = 18 + 3 = 21 Chain 21 loosely Foundation row 1sc ...