
Just finished my new tablecloth. I added an extra row of pineapples, then joined them and also added the fans. I needed the added length so that it would hang over the table's edge.
This is a place for my knitting, sewing, crochet designs and projects. I have been knitting since I was 4, and crocheting since age 19 and I have starting weaving again, along with sewing. So this is where I will be posting those patterns too.
October 2024 Stitch of the Month Crochet Multiples of 6 + 3 3 x 6 = 18 + 3 = 21 Chain 21 loosely Foundation row 1sc ...
3 comments:
Nina, your tablecloth is gorgeous! How long did it take you?
Teresa O. (AMH)
It took about three week I think, I only worked on it while I was watching tv.
Nina
Wow!! That is a beauty!!
Post a Comment