Sunday, May 16, 2021

Strawberry Tea Pot Lid Cover



Strawberry Tea Pot Lid Cover 
@1981 by Bernie Schaefer


 


G hook cotton yarn P/C

Rd 1: Ch 2, sc in 2nd ch from hook to form a circle.  Work 6 sc in circle, sp st in 1st sc to join. Ch1.

Rd 2: In each sc, work 2 sc. Join with sl st, Ch1

Rd 3: sc in next sc, sk 1 sc, sc in next, repeat around to end. sl st in 1st sc.  Now it should look like a small bowl. 

Rd 4: Ch 3, working in back loops only, dc in same place, work 2 dc in each sc . around to end, sl st in top of sc, fasten off and weave in the ends.

Make a chain of 25 to 30 and add around top of hat for the bow.

This will any size of teapot lid. I have it on my small teapot and one on my big teapot lid.

This pattern is copyrighted, and may not be used on any media, including websites, lists, newsletters, nor sold, recopied or reformatted. It is for your personal use only.

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I tried it once for me and the one i made for another lady afterwards. hopes she likes it.

penney said...

Really love this pattern I have it for all the teapots here
Thanks
Penney

April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily

  At My House April 2022 Pattern of the Month Crochet Lily of the Valley Doily Pattern Materials Required: AMERICAN THREAD COMPANY ...