Monday, April 8, 2013

Hearts Entwined

Hearts Entwined by Roz Denny Fox


This book is the first I've read in Harlequin's "Heart Warming" series. I loved it, gave it 5 stars, it was that good. It was clean, not full of dirty words, or sex scenes. But it does have some really great action scenes. The mud slide down the mountain was enough to keep you on the edge of your seat and not want to put the book down! Also the heroine does weaving, and  talks about it too. I would love to see this book made into a movie. All in all, a beautiful love
story, well written, with wonderful characters.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13506748-hearts-entwined

No comments:

Crazy coasters

Crazy coasters     I didn't use a pattern with these coaster, I purchased a templet set off Amazon, cut a backing out of material to mat...