AllFreeCrochet.com

Free Crochet Patterns Free Crochet Patterns, Free Crochet Afghan Patterns and More from AllFreeCrochet.com

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Their Frontier Family

Their Frontier Family by Lyn Cote

 This is one of two books I purchased for myself because this month I turn 66. I had been wanting this one since I read about it in the Loved Inspired News several months ago. I
normally read the Loved Inspired Suspence which I get from the readers service.

 But this one caught by eye, just the cover made me want to read it. Then I read a bit about the book. It was great, love the scenes Ms Cote descibes, takes you right into the story. I really liked Noah's character, and her beautiful writing style keep me reading, and I loved the outcome of the story.  Great read.
 

No comments: