Thursday, February 7, 2013

Their Frontier Family

Their Frontier Family by Lyn Cote

 This is one of two books I purchased for myself because this month I turn 66. I had been wanting this one since I read about it in the Loved Inspired News several months ago. I
normally read the Loved Inspired Suspence which I get from the readers service.

 But this one caught by eye, just the cover made me want to read it. Then I read a bit about the book. It was great, love the scenes Ms Cote descibes, takes you right into the story. I really liked Noah's character, and her beautiful writing style keep me reading, and I loved the outcome of the story.  Great read.
 

No comments:

Crazy coasters

Crazy coasters   I didn't use a pattern with these coasters, I purchased a templet set off Amazon, cut a backing out of material to matc...